The traditional Hotel Edelweiss in Geneva, Switzerland, is located by Lake Geneva and close to the international UN buildings. The hotel is five kilometres from Geneva International Airport (GVA). The Brunswick Monument is 500 metres from the hotel, and Geneva's historic city centre and Saint-Pierre Cathedral are one kilometre away.
From Geneva International Airport (GVA):
Distance to Hotel Edelweiss is five kilometres, approximately 15 minutes' drive.
Coming from Paris or Lyon on the A40 or A42 motorways, take exit Geneva-Vallard. Go through the Vallard customs and then straight ahead on the Malagnou road, direction Centre-Lac. Cross the Mont Blanc bridge and get in the right-hand lane. Turn right at the traffic light, then continue straight on. After the next traffic light get in the left-hand lane and turn left.
From the Cornavin railway station, take bus n. 1, direction Wilson, which stops in front of the property.
From Geneva's Cointrin airport, take bus line n. 10 to the Cornavin railway station, then follow the indications above. You can also reach the railway station with the train, leaving from the underground station in the airport.
- Brunswick Monument - 500 metres
- Lake Geneva - adjacent
- Saint-Pierre Cathedral - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)
- United Nations Office- 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum-1 kilometre (0.5 miles)
- Old City - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)
- Flower Watch - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)
- Jet D'Eau (Water Fountain) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)
- Château of Chilion - 60 kilometres (37 miles)
- Palexpo - 5 kilometres (3 miles)