Flims is in the canton of Graubunden in Switzerland. Flims has ideal location, just 150 minutes away from
Milan, 90 minutes from Zurich and 20 minutes from Chur. The ski region of the Flims, Laax and Falera resorts constitutes one of Switzerland's very large, connected winter sports regions.
Flims offers families, hobby cyclists and mountain bike fanatics the perfect opportunity to indulge in their favourite activity nestled among countless natural wonders at altitudes between 700 and 3000 m.
If you wish to enjoy hours of glorious sunshine, the Nagens Alp is open from 11:00 to sunset. The shuttle also stops off at bus stops en route, offering you a wealth of new possibilities. Enjoy trips out and about in the upper reaches of the attractive Nagens-Grauberg area and savour the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Segnesboden. The bus takes you to the Nagens mountain station, giving you convenient access to the Vorab Glacier.
The climbing garden on the Segnesboden offers an impressive natural backdrop with the Atlas and the visible line of the Glarus Thrust Fault, the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Flims offers family pass for families which travel to Flims. The family pass offers access to a variety of attractions for the whole family.
The price includes:
- 2 entries to Lake Cauma or to the indoor pool in Laax for the whole family
- 1 entry to the mini-golf for the whole family
- 1 mountain rail day pass for the whole family
- 1 surprise gift for all the children
- Admission to the Children‘s Festival on Lake Laax
- 3-for-1 admission to the Children‘s Programme
- Entry to Lake Laax for the whole family
- Free travel on the local bus
- Per family (1 adult & 2-3 kids or 2 adults & 1-3 kids, kids up to the age of 16)
- The pass can only be booked by people staying in the area (hotel or holiday home)
- Price: CHF 160.00
Map of Flims