The Kipling Manotel offers its guests a journey of discovery to India, the Orient and beyond. The hotel is superbly situated in the city center, near the lake. The distance to the Geneva International airport is approximately 5 km. With its furbishings inspired by exotic lands, the Hotel Kipling takes you to another world, a profusion of fragrances, colours and sensuality.
- Lausanne – 60 kilometres (38 miles)
- Shopping Area – 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)
- Annecy – 40 kilometres (26 miles)
- Museums – 2 kilometres (1.5 miles)
- United Nations Building – 4 kilometres (3 miles)
- Old Town – 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)
- Water Fountain – 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)
- Chamonix (Mont Blanc) – 80 kilometres (55 miles)
Geneva International Airport (GVA): Approximate driving time is 15 minutes and distance is 10 kilometres (6 miles).
From the airport buses run to Cornavin Rail station, 500 metres from the hotel.
Driving directions: From the airport head for city centre, turn left at Cornavin Station and the hotel is on the third street on the right.
The best way to get around is by train.