There are 101 different guestrooms and suites offer. Each room is loaded with internet access via broadband and wireless connection as well as in public areas. Les Trois Rois Basel Hotel is one of the oldest grand hotels in Europe and remains loyal to the traditions of a grand hotel, yet offers all the modern facilities expected by today's guests.
Multilingual assistance in business centre is available on request. Sauna, relaxation room and massage room are also available for guests that are looking for healthy livestyle. Each conference room is air-conditioned and offers the latest in multimedia technology. Celebrations with friends or discussions with business associates can be held in Salle Belle Epoque, the ballroom and the seven well-appointed conference rooms.
For dine, Grab delicious snack or fragrant cigar from the humidor while overlooking the River Rhine at the bar terrace provided. Guests has variety if choices either to dine in classic and tradition style of French haute cuisine at Chateau Cheval Blanc or experience the relaxing atmosphere while having French and Swiss cuisine at the Brasserie.
- Hotel built in 1681
- Number of floors 4
- Last partial renovation 2006
- Last complete renovation 2006
- Total number of rooms 101
- Number of single rooms 40
- Number of double rooms 43
- of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20
- of which have 2 separate beds 43
- Number of junior suites 11
- Number of suites (separate rooms) 7
- lBusiness hotel
- City hote
- Trade fair/conference hotel
- Trade fair hotel